MIDAS 2880 and 2881
To analyze the condition and quality of high voltage insulation, the
system performs automated measurement of:
- Dissipation Factor and Power Factor.
- Short Circuit Impedance and Excitation Current.
- Additional measuring capabilities like Capacitance, Quality
Factor, Frequency, Voltage, Current, Power Losses, Impedance,
Inductance, Reactance, Spectrum Analyzer, Digital Scope and
- Frequency Response Analysis.
- Turns ratio, voltage ratio, phase displacement.
- Trending Analysis.
- Manual and Automatic (Sequencer) test operation.
- Built-in high voltage supply (4kVA and 15kVA
- Built-in, long-term stable standard capacitor.
- Rugged, reliable and safe construction.
- State-of-the-art integrated PC running actual Windows platform
with advanced user interface.